We are seeking and experienced and dedicated Skin Cancer Doctor to take on and existing patient base at our GP renowned and operated Skin Cancer Clinic.
The clinic is based in our award winning practice, which is part of a health hub, attracting over 500 new patients per month. The attached General practice also hosts daily walk-in clinics and the variety of specialists contribute towards making this Health Hub a fast-paced, vibrant place to work.
Within the Skin Cancer Clinic, we have a state of the art procedure room where we aim to gives the best access to surgical treatment, outside of a hospital setting. We offer digital imaging of skin cancers and a molemax scanner.
To find out more about this practice and what team you would be working with, please contact Gaurav Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0432 680 521
25 Jul 2017
Join our dynamic team at the Launceston Medical Centre, which is the centre of the Launceston Health hub. It is a modern, clean and fully computerised practice with up to date equipment, state of the art procedure rooms and a fantastic support team.
The practice is a well renowned, part of a health hub and attracts over 500 new patients a month. The practice hosts daily walk-in clinics and additional services such as our in-house skin cancer clinic and fracture clinic. The variety of specialists contribute towards making this health hub a fast-paced and vibrant place to work in.
If you would like to be a part of this amazing team please contact Gaurav Singh 0432 680 521 or email: email@example.com
25 Jul 2017
General Practice Training Tasmania (GPTT) is responsible for the delivery of high quality general practice vocational training within Tasmania. The organisation is currently recruiting for a Director of Education.
Reporting to the CEO, this position will be primarily responsible for:
- The development and delivery of training programs using evidence informed practice
- The professional development of the education team
- The development and delivery of supervisor training, and
- Promoting and overseeing research opportunities
The position is offered on a part-time basis. For more information, phone Maria Moraitis or Lynne Chapman on 03 6230 4023. or visit:
19 Jul 2017
Due to high patient demand and centre growth, IPN Medical Centres are seeking enthusiastic GPs to join our modern, well-equipped practices in several locations throughout Tasmania, including:
- Kingborough Medical Centre (DWS), Kingston
- Glenorchy Medical Centre, Glenorchy
- Clarence GP Super Clinic, Rosny Park
We invite you to be a part of Australia’s largest network of General Practitioners, work in excellent group practices and enjoy seeing your patients while we take care of the rest.
You will be working alongside experienced teams of GPs and dedicated nurses, and will receive outstanding operational, clinical management and marketing support plus:
- Excellent remuneration, flexible shifts and high income guarantees
- Access to fully-equipped treatment and procedure rooms with practice nurses
- Complete clinical sovereignty
- Onsite allied health services and access to a national network of GPs
Be in the best of health with IPN Medical Centres
Contact Luke McLoughlin 0472 822 745 / Luke.McLoughlin@ipn.com.au
06 Jul 2017
GenWise is an Aged Care specific general practice. Our fundamental principle is that we support GPs working in Aged Care. Interested in adding some flexibility and satisfaction to your week? One session is all you need.
Everything you need to get going:
- virtual clinic “practice in your pocket"
- work anytime and anywhere
- education in aged care
- your autonomy is important
Advantages of Working in Aged Care:
- team environment
- spend as much time as your patient needs
- no fixed appointment lengths and no waiting rooms
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and visit www.genwisehealth.com.au
04 Jul 2017
Full Time/ Part Time- VR GP REQUIRED Immediate Start
Privately owned practice located in a beautiful suburb of Cooee, North West Tasmania
The Burnie Region boasts lovely beaches and close proximity to stunning world class wilderness areas while being just an hour's flight from Melbourne.
- Modern and well equipped .Fully computerised & accredited, friendly reception staff & fully assisted by nursing team.
- Allied Health, pathology & pharmacy on site. Northwest Regional Hospital within proximity.
- Earn 70% of billings, Flexible hours offered. Accommodation on-site available.
- Vocationally recognised GP are invited to apply for a relocation grant.
Please call: 03 6433 9999 or email your CV/details to: email@example.com
04 Jul 2017