Join our 4 doctor friendly Accredited Practice at Everton Hills on the Northside of Brisbane.
Established 37 years ago, with a strong patient base providing care to the local Hills area.
20 minutes north of the Brisbane CBD.
We are a mixed billing, well equipped, computerised family practice that has just expanded and renovated.
We are looking for both a part time doctor and full time doctor, hours can be flexible.
Only RACGP fellowship members to apply. Not DWS area.
The Practice has experienced administrative staff and an RN.
For more information, please email Louise our practice manager at email@example.com
31 Jul 2015
Rural and District Wide Services, Emerald, Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service
- Remuneration value up to $357,506 p.a., comprising salary between $137,517 - $189,938 p.a. (L13 – L25)
- Employer contribution to superannuation (up to 12.75%) and annual leave loading (17.5%) clinical managers allowance, motor vehicle allowance, professional development allowance, professional development leave 3.6 weeks p.a., plus over-time and on-call allowances
- Applications will remain current for 12 months
Enquiries:Michele Gardner (07) 4920 6892
Job Ad Reference:CH5G181726
Application Kit: www.health.qld.gov.au/workforus
Closing Date:Monday, 24 August 2015
29 Jul 2015
We are seeking a Medical Officer to join the Defence Force Recruiting (DFR) Medical Assessment team on a Permanent Part Time basis.
This position is responsible for medically assessing candidates to determine their suitability for entry into the Australian Defence Forces. Utilising your extensive medical background this position makes accurate clinical decisions that are relied upon at all stages of a candidates assessment and enlistment.
This role requires high level interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships as it works as part of a multidisciplinary team.To be eligible you must have unconditional registration with AHPRA, Australian Citizenship and be willing to undergo the Australian Defence Force (ADF) security clearance process.
If you would like to know more, please contact the Regional Medical Manager, Janet Stephenson on 07 3016 2367 . To apply, please provide a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
28 Jul 2015
VR GP sought for private family practice. Durack Medical centre is a dynamic, long running, mixed billing practice with a strong family focused patient base.
Patient demand is proven and patient numbers for the new Doctor is assured.
The Doctor will be supported by skilled support and nursing staff and the practice has recently refitted facilities including fully equipped 4 bay treatment room, chronic disease management and health assesment program, onsite pathology and allied health.
Role ideally suited to someone looking to form a strong patient base of their own for the long term.
Remuneration and working hours negotiable
Please call Finette on 07 3372 4577, fax interest 07 3879 0449, or email email@example.com
Please visit www.durackmc.com.au
28 Jul 2015
- Base contractual remuneration of $300000 per annum
- Comfortably earn between $300000-$400000 per annum, when adding additional service payments
- Full-time position
- No lock-in period
- Appointment System
- See 3-4 patients per hour
- Long standard consultation times (spend over 20 minutes seeing your typical patient)
- Work with specialists, nurse practitioners and allied health professionals
- Extensive administrative and practice nurse support to facilitate health assessments and management plans
- Develop your clinical area of interest with dedicated multi-disciplinary specialist clinics
- Optional opportunities to perform minor operations with training available by Consultant Surgeons if required
- Opportunities for research, education and teaching with University collaboration and academic titles
- DWS location
Send Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Leeanne Dixon 0458 670 791.
23 Jul 2015
Experienced General Practitioner required to join our established clinic in Hervey Bay. Great Coastal location with easy access to Fraser Island. Commence in our existing practice with a view to moving to our larger Medical Centre which is under construction.
Please phone 02 8356 3100, or email email@example.com and visit www.ochrehealth.com.au
23 Jul 2015
Reedy Creek Medical Centre and Acupuncture Clinic is seeking a new GP.
Reedy Creek Medical Centre is nestled in the heart of the Gold Coast in sunny Queensland. Our General Practice presents a fantastic opportunity for a full-time or part-time GP to join a well-established friendly, fully equipped and accredited practice. Reedy Creek Medical Centre is GP owned. We offer full-time RN support, on site pathology, Allied health, and other specialist services available. We are held in high regard in the community and hence can offer a strong patient base to those wishing to join.
Please apply for this role by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Phin on 0424 047 905 to discuss this opportunity further.
22 Jul 2015
GPs interested with a change in their practice! Tired of the same old routine! Not at the Minor Trauma Centre!
- Flexibility with schedule- FT, PT or shifts available.
- Significant hourly rate/high percentage
- Mix of GP and urgent care presentations
- Busy practice-constant patient base
- Close knit and supportive staff
Must hold general or specialist registration through AHPRA. Excellent opportunity for those that have A&E experience and want to utilise in a GP setting.
Apply with CV to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
22 Jul 2015
This position offers you all the flexibility and opportunity to work with a well-established patient base.
We are a very Busy Practices in the North Side of Brisbane and are now seeking the services of a VR GP who would like to work as a Locum at our Practice while one of our GP’s is away on leave.
We like to ensure continuity in patient care and are looking for a Practitioner who is either exploring opportunities and wishes to see how our Group Practices work, or is not looking for a full time position and only wishes to locum. Whether you are a full time GP with us or in a locum position, rest assured we offer the same level of service, assistance and earning potential.
You will be working alongside a dedicated team of professionals and be supported in every way by our experienced RN’s and front office support staff. Dates of Locum: AUGUST 2015.
Call Shabnam on 0437 535 501 to discuss the available opportunities or email her on email@example.com. For an opportunity to work the way you want, with a team that works with you - CALL NOW!
22 Jul 2015