Central Australia Health Service
This is both an outstanding & unique opportunity to provide clinical leadership to a dedicated team of health professionals committed to delivering outstanding service to the population of Central Australia.
The Director of Medical Services will lead the delivery of comprehensive primary health care to remote communities and clients as part of the expansive Central Australia Health Service of NT Health.
- Directly impact acute primary health care service delivery and improvement throughout Central Australia
- Develop research & training programs in Rural and Remote Medicine
- Attractive remuneration package with relocation assistance
- Flexible contract length (minimum 2 yrs preferred)
- Opportunity to maintain clinical workload at one of the sites
This is a hands-on management role for an experienced leader who will be able to work effectively with a wide range of key stakeholders from Hospital clinical leaders to remote health workers & executive administration. Excellent interpersonal skills & cross-cultural sensitivity are a must in order to be effective in this position.
You must be either a Fellow of the Royal College of General Practitioners, the Australasian Faculty of Public Health Medicine, or the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine or equivalent to apply.
If you are a leader with a passion for rural and remote and/or indigenous health issues and have a desire to make a positive impact on far reaching communities in the heart of Australia, please contact Michael Guerriero to learn more.
Please call: 0283539080, or email: email@example.com , or register your interest :
21 Feb 2017
GenWise is an Aged Care specific general practice. Our fundamental principle is that we support GPs working in Aged Care. Interested in adding some flexibility and satisfaction to your week? One session is all you need.
Everything you need to get going:
- virtual clinic “practice in your pocket"
- work anytime and anywhere
- education in aged care
- your autonomy is important
Advantages of Working in Aged Care:
- team environment
- spend as much time as your patient needs
- no fixed appointment lengths and no waiting rooms
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and visit www.genwisehealth.com.au
08 Feb 2017