General Practice Training Tasmania (GPTT) is responsible for the delivery of high quality general practice vocational training within Tasmania. The organisation is currently recruiting for a Director of Education.
Reporting to the CEO, this position will be primarily responsible for:
- The development and delivery of training programs using evidence informed practice
- The professional development of the education team
- The development and delivery of supervisor training, and
- Promoting and overseeing research opportunities
The position is offered on a part-time basis. For more information, phone Maria Moraitis or Lynne Chapman on 03 6230 4023. or visit:
19 Jul 2017
GenWise is an Aged Care specific general practice. Our fundamental principle is that we support GPs working in Aged Care. Interested in adding some flexibility and satisfaction to your week? One session is all you need.
Everything you need to get going:
- virtual clinic “practice in your pocket"
- work anytime and anywhere
- education in aged care
- your autonomy is important
Advantages of Working in Aged Care:
- team environment
- spend as much time as your patient needs
- no fixed appointment lengths and no waiting rooms
Please email email@example.com and visit www.genwisehealth.com.au
04 Jul 2017