GenWise is an Aged Care specific general practice. Our fundamental principle is that we support GPs working in Aged Care. Interested in adding some flexibility and satisfaction to your week? One session is all you need.
Everything you need to get going
- Virtual clinic “practice in your pocket"
- Work anytime and anywhere
- Education in aged care
- We work for you
Advantages of Working in Aged Care:
- Walking not sitting
- Team environment
- Spend as much time as your patient needs
- No fixed appointment lengths and no waiting rooms
13 Sep 2016
National Home Doctor Service is Australia's largest network of home visiting doctors. This year, our 800 doctors will provide care to over 1 million patients. In providing care when options are limited, our doctors support GPs to provide continuity of care and help reduce pressure on the hospital system.
We are currently seeking doctors to deliver care to patients at home and in aged care settings on weeknights, weekends and public holidays.
- Largest patient base in each location to minimise driving
- Enjoy the work/life balance of having free time during the day
Professional development & support
- Gain valuable experience in urgent primary care with best practice clinical governance, in house CPD program, mentor & RACGP Fellowship support
Skills and experience required
- Strong communication skills
- Clinical interview
Please contact the National Recruitment Team on 1300 643 737 or email email@example.com and visit www.homedoctor.com.au/section/home/Careers.
31 Aug 2016