- Attractive remuneration package, allowances & relocation assistance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunity to really make a difference
Sugarman Doctors are currently recruiting GPs for unique opportunities to participate in delivering medical services in Indigenous health in Central Australia and Top End.
Positions in Central Australia will be based in Alice Springs and FIFO out to Communities Monday to Friday. Positions in the Top End are based in Remote Communities as a resident.
Living and working in the NT is a unique and rewarding experience providing opportunities to work in private practice as well as developing skills in chronic disease, tropical medicine, and Aboriginal and rural health.
Email your CV to : email@example.com
or contact Vivianne on 02 9549 5700 for a confidential discussion.
19 Jan 2017
GenWise is an Aged Care specific general practice. Our fundamental principle is that we support GPs working in Aged Care. Interested in adding some flexibility and satisfaction to your week? One session is all you need.
Everything you need to get going:
- virtual clinic “practice in your pocket"
- work anytime and anywhere
- education in aged care
- we work for you
Advantages of Working in Aged Care:
- walking not sitting
- team environment
- spend as much time as your patient needs
- no fixed appointment lengths and no waiting rooms
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and visit www.genwisehealth.com.au
17 Jan 2017