We require one full time General Practitioners to join our GPA accredited, long established medical practice at:
Leura Medical Centre, 69 Megalong Street Katoomba New South Wales.
Applicants must have acceptable qualifications and experience for AHPRA registration.
Can start immediately.
- Attractive terms and conditions
- Flexible hours
- Practice Registered Nurses
- Onsite Pathology
- Fully computerised
Please contact Dr Devinder S Grewal on Tel: 0428 838 191 or email: email@example.com
24 Mar 2017
To work full time, minimum 9 sessions, in a busy General Practice.
- Career-orientated and committed to long term Community practice.
- With or without view to partnership.
- Currently 2 partners and 3 contractors.
- Computerised, accredited and mixed billing.
- Doctors receive a % of their billings.
- Position to commence ASAP.
- We are not a DWS area.
Forward resume and names of referees to Mrs. Heather Snyder- Practice Manager, North Ryde Family Medical Practice : firstname.lastname@example.org or fax : 02 9887 1587
24 Mar 2017
General Practitioners required to work in Nowra, NSW in brand new teaching and training practice
FRACGP eligible to work in non-DWS area
- Full time/Part time (hours negotiable)
- Competitive % mixed billings plus minimum hourly rate
- NFP Salary packaging up to $15,900 plus meals/entertainment, salary sacrifice
- Teaching, research opportunities – accredited GP Registrar training practice, co-located with Medical School
- New state-of-the-art facility on beautiful NSW South Coast
- 15 consult rooms, four treatment bays, two nurse consulting rooms, onsite gym and pathology, visiting specialists
- EP, dietitian, psychologist, mental health nurse on site
For further information please phone Dr Richard Griffiths on (02) 4448 2200 Email expressions of interest with CV to email@example.com
Please visit www.gphnowra.org.au
24 Mar 2017
Doctor Owned medical practice in Wollongong CBD.
Well supported by allied health.
Full autonomy to practice medicine.
Attractive billings and percentage.
Please call 0410 804 687, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
23 Mar 2017
Be part of an exciting, new medical centre that opened February 3 in Canterbury plaza, next to the station and above Woolworths
- Offering 70% of billings, min hours guarantee
- Due to extensive growth in the area, the new GP can expect to be busy from day 1
- Flexible working hours
The modern, fitted out practice is
- Doctor owned
- Bulk billing, with online booking system and best practice software
- Douglas Hanly Moir Pathology onsite
- Physiotherapy onsite (soon), pharmacy next door (opening soon)
- Be supported by a friendly team, including a FT practice manager
- Caring disposition, good communication skills and minor treatment room procedural skills
- 2 years of GP experience desired
Please call Lisa Wu on 0425 217 189 or email : email@example.com
23 Mar 2017
Double Bay Doctors is seeking an additional GP to join its mixed billing practice in the heart of Double Bay.
Our growing practitioner team has a collaborative, and caring approach to achieving patient outcomes. We believe in building trusting relationships with patients to address their concerns and guide them to navigate their health and wellness.
Practitioners enjoy a collegial, friendly working environment with the support of an energetic, attentive reception team; flexible working hours/days; practice nurse support, allied health support, private parking and an attractive percentage / minimum hourly guarantee.
Applicants with an interest in women’s health and paediatrics are desirable and all applicants should be a fellow of the RACGP.
Please call Daniel on 0438 784 711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
23 Mar 2017
Seeking VR GP full time or part time for state of the art practice located at 18-20 Park Street in Mona Vale.
With large treatment room, immunisation certified full time nurse, Douglas Pathology, Physiotherapy and other allied services.
With a strong growing patient base, this is a great opportunity for a GP looking to join a quality and well run practice.
- Offering high percentage and long term minimum guarantee
- Mixture of bulk billing and private billing.
- Best Practice software with full recall system in place.
- Vibrant atmosphere with friendly and supportive staff.
Located a short distance from most of the Sydney lower and upper North Shore, this is a great opportunity in an area that has strong patient demand.
Weekend positions also available, DWS doctors can apply for Sat and Sun - we are open 9am-4pm.
Phone Peter on 0403 865 934 or email at email@example.com
23 Mar 2017
Established accredited medical centre in the Medical Precinct of Liverpool.
- Flexible days and hours available
- Busy practice
- Financially rewarding position
- Modern purpose built medical centre
- Fully computerised practice – Medical Director and Pracsoft Software
- Bulk Billing practice
- Accredited with AGPAL
- Practice Nurse, Pathology collection centre and physiotherapy onsite
- Security Parking onsite
- Radiology, specialists and pharmacies within walking distance
- Friendly supportive practice team
*** Strictly NO AGENTS or RECRUITERS ***
or Mobile: 0437 261 599
23 Mar 2017
Located in the busy and bustling Macquarie Shopping Centre, our growing medical centre prides itself on providing a high quality multidisciplinary family practice within a modern and well managed facility. The centre is located on the roof top level at the main entrance, and enjoys easy access from the car park and passing foot traffic, with the added benefits of local amenities including administrative, retail and food services.
The centre’s medical services are supported by internal allied health and specialist services, an adjacent radiology provider (Centra Imaging), Macquarie University Hospital, and a newly opened private emergency department (WiseMedical).
Most importantly, GPs are well supported by highly trained staff and a friendly, flexible, and doctor centric environment.
Remuneration is highly competitive and we offer VR and DWS after hours or 6-month locum positions.
For more information, please contact Marissa Clark on 0404 054 697 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit
23 Mar 2017
Full or part-time VR GP position at Northern Beaches Private Hospital
- Interested in mental health and addiction medicine?
- Admission assessment, detox and medical management of inpatients in a team environment
- Base salary plus 100% billings
South Pacific Private is a 53 bed private psychiatric hospital specialising in the integrated psychiatric, medical and psychotherapeutic treatment of mental illness and addictions. In addition to being a registered Acute Care Psychiatric Hospital fully licensed by the NSW Department of Health, SPP is accredited by the Australian Council on Health Care Standards (ACHS).
This part-time role offers flexible working hours in a beautiful beach-side setting in Curl Curl. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in SPP’s multi-disciplinary team of psychiatrists, psychologists, general practitioners, registered nurses, psychotherapists and counsellors.
Essential requirements include:
- Current NSW Medical Practitioner Registrations
- Current NSW Medical Indemnity and Workers
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- Medicare Provider Number
- Compensation Insurance
- Preferable 1 years’ experience working in drug and alcohol detoxification
- Experience in / interest in mental health
- Excellent clinical skills, judgment and verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork, time management and problem solving skills in a clinical setting
- A commitment to quality improvement and patient safety
For more information, or to apply, please email: Dr Ben Teoh, Medical Superintendent : email@example.com or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
22 Mar 2017