IWC provides a range of Health, Family and Community Care Services to all people. Due to continued growth, IWC seeks the services of interested GPs to join our Health/Medical Team. These positions are based in Bundaberg at our “new state of the art building” where you will be working within a holistic health care environment with Nurses, Health Workers, Allied and Specialist health care.
Attractive Salary Options and Conditions available.
All enquiries and applications are treated confidentially.
Please submit a Resume or contact IWC for further information
Ms Leanne Connors, E firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 1300 492 492
IWC is a non-government community organization partially funded by various State and Federal Government Departments
23 Jun 2016
Wurli is currently recruiting for two vocationally registered General Practitioners committed to improving the health of Aboriginal people and to provide culturally appropriate health services to our Katherine clients.
Wurli offers a generous salary package and flexible work practices for doctors who join their team on a three year (negotiable) contract, which includes subsidised housing, vehicle for personal use and salary sacrifice options.
Katherine is a dynamic regional centre with fantastic educational and recreational facilities, private and government schooling to year 12.
The GPs are part of a multidisciplinary primary health care team consisting of 6 GPs, 4 GP Registrars, 18 RAHPs, 4 Trainee AHPs and 4 RNs.
Situated 20km’s from the Nitmiluk National Park and the spectacular Gorge systems as well as the Arnhem Land escarpment, full of rich Indigenous culture and heritage.
Current driver’s licence, working with Children (Ochre Card) and satisfactory criminal history check are essential.
Interested applicants are encouraged to contact HR Department on 08 8972 9123 or email@example.com to obtain a copy of the position description and selection criteria www.wurli.org.au Applications close COB Thursday 30th June 2016.
07 Jun 2016
The Aboriginal Medical Service Redfern has a unique opportunity for dedicated FRACGP or FACRRM General Practitioners to help make a difference to the health and well-being of Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islanders living in Sydney.
- Be challenged by practicing medicine in a busy clinic providing holistic primary health care to community with a high burden of disease.
- Be supported in a collegial multi doctor clinic with a multidisciplinary team including Aboriginal Health Workers, registered nurses, mental health workers, onsite pathology, podiatrist, optometrist, diabetic educator and dentists.
- Liaise with visiting specialist clinics including addiction medicine, psychiatry, aged care, cardiology, endocrinology, liver, orthopaedics and ENT.
- Work in a dynamic environment where professional development is supported with continuing professional development opportunities together with the satisfaction of supporting the education of GP registrars and medical students.
- Hourly rate with employee benefits including superannuation, annual leave, personal leave and salary sacrifice available.
- Flexible working hours, minimum of 2 days a week.
For further information contact Dr Kath Keenan e: firstname.lastname@example.org or m: 0400 355861 or Practice Manager Karen Silva e: email@example.com or m: 0438 898 926.
30 May 2016