Since 1973, Victorian Aboriginal Health Service (VAHS) has made a difference to the Victorian Aboriginal community, providing a range of comprehensive medical, dental and social services.
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Medical Practitioner to join VAHS as a Clinical Director. This role will see you providing strategic leadership in the designing, developing and establishing programs to expand VAHS’ services across greater Melbourne.
A competitive salary package is available including salary sacrifice with assistance to meet professional development requirements.
Please visit SEEK for further information :
29 Jun 2017
Our client in Carnarvon WA has been providing health and medical services to the Aboriginal people of Carnarvon and surrounding areas for more than 30 years. To compliment their existing staff, they require the services of a qualified GP on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client is offering an attractive package which is negotiable and includes:
- Salary $220,000 - $260,000 per annum + Super + Salary Sacrifice Benefits
- No weekend, on-call or home visits
- 6 weeks Annual Leave + 2 weeks study leave
- Accommodation provided (Exc utilities)
- Vehicle for work and reasonable private use in Carnarvon/Gascoyne region
- Mobile phone
- Medical Indemnity Insurance covered
- Relocation costs negotiated.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be a degree qualified Medical Practitioner with AHPRA General Registration
- - Provide services in a sensitive manner that takes account of Aboriginal culture,
customary beliefs and community context.
To apply please forward your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and for a confidential discussion, contact Tony Adamo at Adept Recruitment on 03 57213527 or 0417 034421.
26 Jun 2017