The Aboriginal Medical Service Redfern has a unique opportunity for dedicated FRACGP or FACRRM General Practitioners to help make a difference to the health and well-being of Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islanders living in Sydney.
- Be challenged by practicing medicine in a busy clinic providing holistic primary health care to community with a high burden of disease.
- Be supported in a collegial multi doctor clinic with a multidisciplinary team including Aboriginal Health Workers, registered nurses, mental health workers, onsite pathology, podiatrist, optometrist, diabetic educator and dentists.
- Liaise with visiting specialist clinics including addiction medicine, psychiatry, aged care, cardiology, endocrinology, liver, orthopaedics and ENT.
- Work in a dynamic environment where professional development is supported with continuing professional development opportunities together with the satisfaction of supporting the education of GP registrars and medical students.
- Hourly rate with employee benefits including superannuation, annual leave, personal leave and salary sacrifice available.
- Flexible working hours, minimum of 2 days a week.
For further information contact Dr Kath Keenan e: email@example.com or m: 0400 355861 or Practice Manager Karen Silva e: firstname.lastname@example.org or m: 0438 898 926.
30 May 2016