The ‘Fellowship examinations guide’ is designed for current and prospective Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) Fellowship examinations candidates.
Everything candidates need to know about the Applied Knowledge Test (AKT), Key Feature Problems (KFP) exam and Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) is contained within this guide, which outlines the standards, processes and features used to develop each exam and provides examples of question types and tips for preparation.
The purpose of this guide is to ensure that candidates are informed about every aspect of the RACGP Fellowship examinations, from theory to quality assurance and results.
RACGP Exam Guide download
The Exam Guide above includes an overview of useful exam preparation resources such as
- Public Exam Report
- RACGP Curriculum for Australian General Practice
- BEACH: frequency and patterns of problems in general practice
- Exam preparation in the work setting
- Online practice exams
- Pre-exam courses
- Indigenous Fellowship Excellence Program
- Thursday evening pre-exam tutorial series on DVD (2014 edition)
- Clinical skills scenarios DVD – cases for general practice educators or learners
Online exam preparation (AKT and KFP)
The demonstrations below aim to help familiarise candidates with the RACGP online exam format.
Applied knowledge test (AKT)
Key feature problems (KFP)