When you become a provider for the RACGP, you are recognised for the quality education and training you offer GPs to help them meet their continuing professional development (CPD) requirements.
If you have courses you would like to present you have two options:
- Complete our education activity representative (EAR) training program
- Accredit your one-off course or activity
We offer comprehensive provider training so that each EAR is able to develop their own programs that they can deliver themselves or others can deliver on their behalf.
There are a number of benefits of completing the provider training:-
- You can complete activities both on-line and face-to-face
- In the face-to-face training you will meet many like-minded people for future networking and support
- We give you a comprehensive manual full of information and examples
- There is on-going support available after the training through the state faculty program coordinators
- You have access to the John Murtagh library and the great range of resources and support it offers
- You can use our logo in promoting your activities
- You are included in our monthly newsletter giving you all the latest news and information
In addition the RACGP promotes your activities for you to thousands of GPs around Australia. This service is free of charge.
To find out more about becoming an EAR or course accreditation, please see "Information for providers".