gplearning (online learning)
gplearning is the RACGP’s online portal that provides general practice education.
Every educational activity is evidence based, peer reviewed and developed ‘by GPs for GPs’ with the aim of supporting the provision of high quality person centred, continuing, comprehensive and coordinated wholeperson health care to individuals and families in their communities.1
Available 24 hours a day, every day, gplearning activities are:
- practical to access–convenient and cost effective
- highly interactive and engaging
- a user friendly way to plan, manage, track and learn while meeting the Quality Improvement and Professional Development (QI & CPD) requirements
- for all stages of the GP journey from junior doctors, to GP registrars to vocationally registered GPs.
gplearning is free to RACGP members with current member log in. Non-members can purchase an annual subscription to gplearning.
1. Definition of General Practice, RACGP 2011